February Favorites // Boots & Brows

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


I find it quite odd to be entering the third month of the year already. Time is going by so quickly and I feel like I have gotten nothing done so far in 2015. So I am looking at March as a bit of a reset as far as productivity and managing my adulthood. But alas there are still a handful of things I truly enjoyed this February!

BOOTS // I picked up these chelsea boots at Target this winter and I love them. They have a very faint gold accent that you can't see in the image but really make the boot. I find them really nice for work as they can be dressed up or down easily. 

NAILS // This polish has been the color on my nails for almost the entire month. I love a black polish but this one is such a unique finish. Its part of the Sally Hansen Velvet collection which I have been so impressed with that I definitely want to pick up more colors from this collection. 

LIPS // On the theme of matte products the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams have been a long time love for me but 08 San Paulo has made quite the debut this month. I love a matte lip and I have been trying to get a little more in the swing of Spring coming with a bright pink!

BROWS // The ELF Brow Kit in Medium applied with the ELF Small Angled Brush have been the only thing I have been using on my brows. In the kit I only use the powder not the wax, it makes for a great natural brow.

GLASSES // My glasses have been broken and taped together for months now and I finally ordered a pair that are in one piece AND are the right perspiration. Its like I am seeing a whole new world! I did the Warby Parker at home try on and chose the style Vaughan in Burnt Lemon Tortoise. I am so happy with them!

TUNES // If you have not heard George Ezra sing please do yourself a favor and give him a listen. He has one of the most unique and relaxing voices I have heard in a long time! And yes in the above image that is my ancient iPod. I lost this for years and then randomly came across it a few months ago. Not only does is have an outstanding vault of tunes circa 2010 but I also throw all my extra music on there to listen to in the car that won't fit on my iPhone!

WORDS // As an interior designer I get a lot of design magazines, but Dwell is by far my favorite! It is always laid out in a really beautiful way and there is always such a variety in content. If you love design I would recommend picking up a copy!

What were you loving in February?
Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment